- 44%

SHENKY Imperial Narrow FAB® USB Juicer Blender Gym Shaker Baby Food Mixer Bottle of Juicy Fruit and Vegetable Portable Electric Battery Rechargeable (380 ml; Assorted Colour)

Add your review

595.00

595.00

(-44%)
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0

Value: ₹ 1,058.00 - ₹ 595.00
(as of May 16,2022 22:16:18 UTC – Main points)


#SHENKY #Imperial #Slender #FABÂ #USB #Juicer #Blender #Gymnasium #Shaker #Child #Meals #Mixer #Bottle #Juicy #Fruit #Vegetable #Moveable #Electrical #Battery #Rechargeable #Various #Color

Imperial Moveable & Compact, Handy to Price USB Juicer Blender : Leading edge juicer cup, 2 in 1 design, a water bottle and likewise a juicer, Gentle weight is straightforward to Lift to College, Place of job, Parks, Gymnasium, Yoga, Zumba, Aerobics Sports activities Training categories Tenting anyplace you need to and it additionally handy for fee through energy financial institution, pc, pc, automobile or different usb units. It has 4-blade 304 chrome steel blade at the backside of bottle, so to make a cup of unpolluted and scrumptious juice on your own. Best possible for travelling, industry travel or different outside actions use. Product directions: Please permit the motor to chill for a while between product makes use of Burning scent throughout first few utilization is standard because of varnish coating on motor and can forestall after few utilization cycles. Please Learn Directions given prior to operation Simple and Protected Cleansing – It has have sensible protection coverage software, magnetic sensing transfer extremely secure to make use of and blank, the juicer cup’s Meals Grade PP frame and ABS backside may also be separated, you’ll be able to simple to wash it . Multi-function – Herbal tasty juice, milkshake, smoothie and different child meals protein shake, How one can Use: 1) In the beginning Lower culmination(Simplest Citrus/ Juicy and please take away exhausting shell/pores and skin of End result/Greens) into small approx. 1.5*1.5 cm and Open cap of juicer bottle and fill bottle about 60% with lower pcs. Now simply upload water or milk or honey About 20% So fill overall 80% of the Cup capability as according to your necessity. double press the transfer to start out, unmarried press to prevent, it’ll auto stir and blend, DIY juice. Activate juicer bottle and let’s get started mix fruit. Permit 1 min to mix to get juice. Now its in a position,Simply serve it in wine glass and revel in. Product Element: Colour : Multi (random colour might be shipped) Capability : 380 ml Battery Capability : 2000 mAh Lithium battery Motor Type : DC 3.6V Charging Time : About 3 Hours Complete Price Running Present:10-12 Amp. The usage of instances : 10-12 instances Idle Coverage : Flip Off in 5-7 sec

Rechargeable: The USB juicer cup comes provided with a integrated 2000mAh rechargeable battery that may be simply charged through energy financial institution, pc, pc, cellphones or different USB units.
Multi-function – With our juice blender blending sorts of fruit and greens, you’ll be able to make herbal tasty juice, milkshake, smoothie and different child meals. It is very transportable and nice for touring, outside.
4 chrome steel blades, sharp and sturdy, can ultimate for very long time.
The product offered handiest Emblem of SHENKY If You Acquire from different Emblem We aren’t answerable for high quality.

Advertise Here

0/5 (0 Reviews)

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SHENKY Imperial Narrow FAB® USB Juicer Blender Gym Shaker Baby Food Mixer Bottle of Juicy Fruit and Vegetable Portable Electric Battery Rechargeable (380 ml; Assorted Colour)”

Your email address will not be published.

SHENKY Imperial Narrow FAB® USB Juicer Blender Gym Shaker Baby Food Mixer Bottle of Juicy Fruit and Vegetable Portable Electric Battery Rechargeable (380 ml; Assorted Colour)

595.00

About US

MG compare is an website where you can campare and find best deals for your home appliances.

As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Mixer-grinder.in earns from qualifying purchases.

Enable registration in settings - general